Senior Big Data Engineer/Developer
We have an immediate opening for Senior Big Data Engineer for a client in St.Louis, MO. It's a long term opportunity and looking for an experienced resource(s) to fill immediately.
- Minimum of 4-6 years software development experience.
- Experience owning the complete modeling life cycle from data exploration, feature management, model building, and evaluation.
- Experience with big data tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hbase,Hive, Spark, etc.).
- Fluency with one or more high-level programming languages (Python, Scala)
- Experience with real-time processing technologies like Spark/Storm/Flink
- Strong knowledge of data architecture and data-warehousing concepts
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in data science to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in CS
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
22648 Glenn Dr STE 106, 20164, Sterling, Virginia
March 12, 2020